28. júna 2016

WARNING! When Andrea will come back in EGYPT ? She has special SURPRISE for all EGYPT! Special converzation with her:

Story about Andrea and Egypt

For this girl from Slovakia, Egypt is all her life!
"For me, Egypt is absolutely paradise and the best country in all galaxy! And Egyptian people are number one in the World! They are very friendly, nice, polite, beautiful, attractive and my idols.
Thank you, dear God, because you made paradise on the Earth! You made Egypt! I am really to sincerelly thankful. Maybe, I want to work and later die in Egypt." I dream about Egypt every day..."




R: Andrea, tell me something about yourself and Egypt:

A: In past, I visited a lot of countries, I travelled around the world (Europa, Asia, Africa, Carribic...), but I never visited Egypt.

First time, I visited Egypt in 2005. I was teenager, 15 years old. At the end of my primary school, my mother sayed: "We are going to Egypt, because of family holiday."

OK. I wasn´t verry happy, because I thought, that it will be boring and tired holiday. And even, some people from my country sayed: "Don´t visit Egypt! This country is dirty, busy and a lot of people gived a lot of illnesses! You must not to visit Egypt never!!!" But fortunately, trip to Egypt was booked.

R: Great. And later? How did you continue in Egypt ?

A: When I entered on Egypt, I felt absolutely joy, harmony, peace, calm and tranquility. I didn´t know why. I knew, this country is different like other countries.
We were in Hurghada first time. Our hotel was absolutely amazing. Egyptian people are very friendly, polite and nice. I met and got to know a lot of super people. 
Food was excellent and verry delicious. At the end, I visited Luxor. There are breathes history.


Simply, I feel in love to Egypt. "I must to come back in Egypt next year," I sayed myself. I started to dependent on Egypt :)
Every summer, I was in Egypt.
Even, when I finished my secondary education, I wrote work about Egypt. I started to learn special oriental belly dance (traditional and with Isis wings) and I dance it very often in some ceremonies. Even, I have some videos, look here:







And after school, I learned arabic language. It is very nice language. I love to speak arabic language. I made special video in arabic language about Egypt, look here:


R: How many times did you visit Egypt ?

A: Togeter I visited Egypt 6 times. I was in Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Cairo, Luxor, Taba. 

R: What is your favourite place in Egypt ?

A: I love all Egypt! But my favourite place is Cairo and Sharm (Naama Bay).


R: What do you think about Egypt and Egyptian people?

A: For me, Egypt is absolutely paradise and the best country in all galaxy! And Egyptian people are the BEST in the World! I really love Egyptian peope! They are very friendly, nice, polite, beautiful, attractive and my idols.


"Thank you, dear God, because you made paradise on the Earth! You made Egypt! I am really to sincerelly thankful. Maybe, I want to work and later die in Egypt. I dream about Egypt every day. And my private dream is work in Egypt like animator or dancer. I love to work with people."


R: When are you going to Egypt again?

A: I will come back on Egypt this summer, especialy 24 july 2016. I am really verry happy, because I will come back to paradise! I come back to my lovely Egypt! Wow ! And even, I will prepare special SURPRISE for EGYPT! I will be dance special belly dance with Isis wings in Naama Bay, because of I love EGYPT so mutch!

R: And last, private question: How many boys do you have in Egypt?

A: (Smile). Many people ask me and told me: "You were in Egypt a lot of time, how many boys do you have in Egypt?"
I answer this one: "Just one...All EGYPT is my boyfriend :-) THE END.
I am really to feel in love to EGYPT.

R: Thank you, Andrea for your answers. And do you want to tell something at the end?

A: Of course, look at this:




                                                   Andrea Urbašíková


Coach, Certifikated Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP - Hight psychology), Teacher, Fitness motivator, Foto-model, Blogger, Moderator and Animator of social meetings.


Did you like this text and do you want to get a news, tips and interesting facts about Andrea for free? Give LIKE, and share on Facebook.




شارك هذا النص وفوز vip مع اندريا






This is my YouTube channel. SUBSCRITE here:

                                      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrg5XVCT91tP9UIwxMknsN


إلى اللقاء


As you like, look at some photos with Egyptian people:































































إلى اللقاء